In March we will be sharing our plan with you, you can read what’s been proposed in our Long term Plan consultation document and take a look at the detail that supports it.
There will be presentations in each ward to discuss the Consultation Document with you and we encourage you to give us your feedback on the plan.
If you would like to tell us what you think about the plan, come along to our ‘Have Your Say’ event and we will record your feedback.
Formal consultation starts on 7 March and closes 8 April 2018.
A series of public meetings have been scheduled and we look forward to hearing from you over the next month.
- Sunday 4 March, 10:30am - Pataua Outdoor Education Centre 17 Aubrey Road, Pataua North
- Monday 5 March, 7:00pm - Parua Bay Community Centre
- Tuesday 6 March, 6:30pm - The Pulse Raumanga
- Wednesday 7 March, 7:00pm - Ngunguru Hall
- Thursday 8 March, 6:30pm - Mangakahia Sports Complex
- Saturday 10 March, 6:30am - Growers Market (Information Stand)
- Monday 12 March, 6:30pm - Trinity Church Hall Tikipunga
- Tuesday 13 March, 7:30pm - Ruakaka Rec Centre
- Thursday 15 March, 6:30pm - Ruatangata Public Hall
- Monday 19 March, 7:00pm - Kamo Bowling Club
- Tuesday 20 March, 6:00pm - Onerahi Community Hall
- Wednesday 21 March, 6:30pm - Te Kura o Otangarei William Jones Drive
- Friday 23 March, 6:00pm - Oakura Hall
- Tuesday 27 March, 6:30pm - Hikurangi Memorial Hall
- Wednesday 28 March, 7:30pm - St Peters Anglican Church, 10 Nova Scotia Drive, Waipu